Future Vision has been working with the UK Police Service since 2000, delivering over 35 different learning and performance improvement projects to 18 different police organisations in the UK, Northern Ireland and Jersey.
We specialise in customer experience, people development and performance improvement and help police organisations transform and improve:
- How force communication centres and control rooms respond to emergency and non emergency calls for service
- How response and neighbourhood police officers, PCSO’s and special constables interact and engage with the public when attending incidents and dealing with the variety of service enquiries or requests for service
- How frontline supervisors manage, develop and motivate their teams
- How leaders develop, message and model their service vision, values and behaviours creating a culture of people and service
- Victim satisfaction, public confidence, trust and legitimacy in the service
- Employee learning, engagement, motivation and performance
Discover how we’re helping Police forces with our Policing Timeline.
I came to the course somewhat sceptical about what it was about and what use it would be to me. After finishing the course I returned to division and reflected on what we had covered. I know now that i had got into a rut of doing warrants and doors and had forgotten what I joined the job for. The course has given me food for thought and I know that I am a nice person and that being a cop is about helping people and treating them right. The training has really helped me to reflect on my role of being a cop and what’s important when dealing and meeting members of the public. Police Officer, Greater Manchester Police
Can I thank you for an excellent seminar. The standard of input was very good and I think your approach to this whole field is very professional and well thought out. Its one of the best inputs I have been to in 25 years of policing, so thank you’ Force Communications Manager, States of Jersey Police
I really wasn’t looking forward to this training, I thought it would be just another course on stuff I already know and do. Thanks Glenn you have opened my eyes and mind Call Handler, Gwent Police
Glenn is a great trainer, he knows his stuff and the way he engaged with our world made the training really come alive, everyone in our force should attend this training. Police Officer West Midlands Police
Please may I take this opportunity to say thank you for inviting me on yesterday’s training course, I have to say it has been the best course I have attended since joining Northamptonshire Police. Force Communications Supervisor, Northamptonshire Police
Hi Tony, just a quick email to say "it works", after the workshop last week I have put your suggestions into use and an old dog has learned new tricks. Many thanks and best wishes for the future.
We have unrivalled experience of delivering learning on customer experience and service in the police environment and have spent 1000s of hours in control rooms, contact centres, police stations, in cars and on the beat, understanding the various interactions your officers have with the public, service users and the victims of crime and ASB.Find out more