Full Price: £200
Early Bird Price: £180 (until February 3, 2018)
The Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga beginners course is designed to provide our new students with the fundamental foundations of yoga. Our intention is to introduce you to the health-giving and joy-bringing powers of yoga. We truly believe that yoga helps us discover our incredible self-healing faculty.
- We will explore your breathing patterns and help you create harmonious ways for guiding your breath during yoga practice and daily life.
- We will prepare your mind and body for the safe practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, through the exploration of the body energy locks (bandhas), observing how these subtle but powerful tools bring about balance and focus.
- We will help you develop or improve your concentration skills through experiencing drishti (the yogic gaze technique). We will practise it during our postural sequences and help you take it further into your daily life to support your intention and give more focus to your life choices.
- We will learn the sequence of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, starting with the two sun salutes, the standing postures and a short introduction to the seated and finishing series. We will support you in finding your own style, keeping it simple, balanced, safe, inspiring and uplifting.
We keep this course intimate with a maximum of 7 students and welcome novices to yoga and those who are new to the Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga method.
The course will be led by Hannah Moss. Visit the About page for more information about our teachers.
The course duration is 4 weeks and includes:
- 4 x 90 minute Saturday sessions at 11:30am (7, 14, 21, 28 April) and
- 8 x regular classes during the week.
We recommend attending the regular classes twice a week to help your newly acquired knowledge settle in your mind and body.
The course price is £100 which includes 4 x 90 minute Saturday sessions and 8 x regular weekday classes.